Monday, November 6, 2017

Well Hello There!

Well hey you guys - I have finally decided to come back to the blogging world!  My Mama has been telling me for a while that I need to start blogging again... so here I am!


If you have stumbled across my blog from my Mama's page - then you may know a little bit about me.  But for those who are brand new, let me introduce myself!  My name is April.  I am a 30 year old stay at home mom to a wonderful (and spunky) two year old little girl and two step sons (15 and 22).  My husband is in the military - and we are remodeling an old gas station built in 1906 and turning it into our home!


I plan on blogging about our progress with our little blue gas station, frugal living and my quest to give my little girl an awesome Christmas on a budget!  So welcome to my blog!  


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'll post the link on my next blog post for some of my readers who were interested. The lil store looks so cute in the pic!! And you and that baby girl are gawgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! I'm an old blogging friend of your Mom's and I remember your blog, "April's Flowers". At least I think my memory serves me right on that! Looking forward to the posts about your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this on your mother's site and I would love to see all you do with this gas station turned home. I love being frugal and fixing things up! Keep blogging so we can all enjoy and learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have done quite a bit of work - but we have plenty more to do! So there will be plenty to read about haha!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete